Requirements of the Program
- US Citizen or Permanent Resident
- Strong interest in pursuing a doctoral program in biomedical sciences
- Rising undergraduate junior or senior
- In good standing at current institution
- Majoring in a science-based curriculum
- Minimum cumulative GPA of 3.2 (4.0 scale)
We encourage women, underrepresented minorities and disadvantaged students to apply to our program.
Please contact us at email@example.com if you have additional questions.
- Application Deadline : January 19th
- Decision Notification : February 20th
- Program Dates : May 18 to July 24
Application and Instructions
Applications will be reviewed once complete, and all supporting documents must be submitted by the application deadline. Required materials to complete application:
- Personal Statement:
- A description of the research areas or specific projects in which you would like to participate. Describe any prior experience that qualifies you to undertake such research.
- Describe your career objectives and how a research experience would help in this pursuit
Please attach all supporting materials as a single PDF (contact us if you are unable to create a single PDF) to the application and submit no later than 5:00pm on January 19. Letters of recommendations should be submitted separately, directly from the recommender as a PDF to the e-mail shown above by the deadline. Incomplete applications or those submitted after the deadline will not be considered.