Summer Undergraduate Research Fellowship (SURF)
- US Citizen or Permanent Resident
- Rising undergraduate junior or senior
- In good standing at current institution
- Majoring in a science-based curriculum
- Minimum cumulative GPA of 3.2 (4.0 scale)
- Strong interest in pursuing a doctoral program in biomedical sciences
Past research experience is helpful but not required. We encourage under-represented and minority students to apply.
- Application Deadline : February 22nd
- Decision Notification : March 15th
- Program Dates : May 20 to July 26
Application and Instructions
The 2019 SURF Application is available here.